Finance Your Next Forklift through Scot Truck Forklifts
As experienced suppliers of new and used forklifts we understand that you may not be able to purchase a forklift in one go. Here at Scot Truck Forklifts our huge range of forklifts are available with a number of finance deals. See the options below and find out what will be best for you in helping you to fulfil your next forklift requirement.
Paying cash up front for costly equipment can sap much-needed business capital. Asset Finance can help tailor a financial solution to help you acquire the assets you need. It is a flexible and powerful way to spread the purchase cost over an asset’s economic life.
Finance options available from Scot Truck Forklifts
This form of finance is chosen by a large proportion of users of materials handling equipment. If you require one rental to cover both the finance and maintenance of the equipment, giving fixed budgeting with no unexpected repair bills, you can choose a Contract Hire agreement. The agreement runs for a specified period, and the equipment is collected by the dealer at the end of the period when a new truck can be supplied.
- Frees up capital for other investments
- Allows easy budgeting for the upkeep of the equipment throughout the term
- Deals can be structured to suit your needs – rental and return conditions fixed at the outset
- Tax-efficient – 100% of rentals paid are normally offset against taxable profits
- Off-balance sheet funding – equipment does not depreciate on your balance sheet
- Improves gearing ratio
- Rentals are classed as a revenue expense in the Profit and Loss account
- Use of the equipment may increase your productivity – it could ‘pay for itself’ – rentals matched to income
- VAT is payable on each rental rather than in full at the outset (which is the case for HP)